- Beginner - Can swim 500m non-stop (the speed doesn't matter). Needs to take frequent rests.
- Intermediate - Comfortable in the water and can swim 1500m without stopping.
- Advanced - Previous swim squad experience and can swim sets of 100m in a time cycle of 1:50 or less.
- Beginner - New to cycling and can ride for atleast 45 minutes.
- Intermediate - Has been cycling for atleast a year and rides regularly or commutes to work.
- Advanced - Has been competing in triathlons or cycling events for 3+ years and regularly cycles distances of 60+km
- Beginner - New to running and would be unable to run for 30 minutes without stopping.
- Intermediate - Can run 10km without stopping.
- Advanced - Runs 10km in under 55 minutes.
Change ability level for free within the first 30 days
Change ability level for $10 +tax (note you are now outside the first 30 days)